10 November 2013

London Stories...Dalston Garden

Dalston Garden is one of those London charming secret little places that win your heart at first glance. I discovered it by accident, few weeks ago when garden hosted one of the Oxjam gigs. Utterly adorable performance of Cat Meat (followed by The Black Fields and The Midnight Barbers) by the light of pumpkin candles and cup of dark chocolate with rum created such a surreal atmosphere. Well, soon as you step from not so pretty Dalston railway station to this loveliness, you feel like you are flying on the cloud of some imaginary world. Not to mention that pizza I tried that night was on one the best I’ve ever had in my life. (Of course made of ingredients that are growing in the garden.) 
The Garden has been created in 2010 on the old Eastern Curve railway line. The architectural collective Exyzt built a spacious wooden garden pavilion for events, workshops and gatherings. A super cool thing about garden is that anyone can take part in maintenance of this super cool world, especially keen gardeners. Sounds perfect for all those plant lovers living on concrete without their own piece own piece of land. 

find out more Dalston Estern Curve Garden here

all images courtesy of Dalston Garden blog

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my it looks so gorgeous! I will be adding this place of my never ending list of places to visit in London (if and when I eventually get there)

xx Carina

Leeloo said...

Zvuči tako idilično...:)

Unknown said...

i love this kind of palce!
http://visualthink.blogspot.it/

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style is
awesome, keep up the good work!

Feel free to visit my page - gourmet food hampers